The charming Fortified Church in Biertan included on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list since 1993 and a walk on the streets of this a typical Saxon village
Sighisoara, one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a landmark of Saxon heritage in Romania
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Meeting point : your Hotel or address in Targu Mures
- Starting times : anytime between 08.00 – 14.00
- Language : English , Romanian
- Transportation : car-minivan , the driver will be your guide
Open in Google Maps ⟶
- departure from Targu Mures one hour drive to Biertan on the main road and on a regional one with 5 minutes stop to admire the impressive baroque Armenian Catholic Church in Dumbrăveni
- 45 – 60 minutes of travelling back in time on this beautifully preserved late-gothic architecture church and fortifications with 8 towers and double walls
- after 15 minutes’ drive we’ll park the car outside Sighisoara Citadel and explore on foot this unique medieval town : The Clock tower with the History Museum , the Church on the hill , the birthplace of Vlad the Impaler , cobbled streets, colorful buildings, a pedestrian-friendly Old Town with lovely corners to take wonderful pictures
- personal driver guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees, gasoline
- Water , palinca and Wi-fi on board
– Biertan entry ticket = 10 lei/pax ; Sighisoara Clock Tower ticket = 15 lei/pax
– For a longer or shorter tour or for a different itinerary contact us
- 1 pers – € 65
- 2 pers – € 35/pers.
- 3-5 pers – € 25/pers.
Extras : – lunch , Breite ancient oak tree reserve near Sighisoara( on request)
No comments yet!